Coming Together ~ Working Together
Annual Native Hawaiian Convention. CNHA has coordinated the Annual Native Hawaiian Convention every consecutive year since its founding in 2001. Held on Oahu in the fall, the ANHC brings together Native Hawaiian cultural practitioners, educators, health providers, affordable housing agencies, next generation and business leaders – it is one of the largest and most consequential conferences on issues important to Native Hawaiian leaders. Page through a few of our prior year conventions!
- 16th Annual Native Hawaiian Convention Book
- 15th Annual Native Hawaiian Convention Book
- 14th Annual Native Hawaiian Convention Book
- 13th Annual Native Hawaiian Convention Book
Be a convention sponsor – a great way to market your firm in the Native Hawaiian Community!
Coming Soon: 17th ANHC Sponsor Application!
Be a vendor at the ANHC Marketplace – share your products and services with the Native Hawaiian Community!
Coming Soon: 17th ANHC Vendor Application!
Be a presenter in a caucus, luncheon or plenary – we value sharing best practices and ideas!
Coming Soon: 17th ANHC Presenter Application!
Happenings at every ANHC! It’s the Place To Be – Great Way to Engage with Native Hawaiian Community
- Informative Plenary Sessions & Speakers on Every Aspect of Community Well-Being
- Power Packed Policy Caucus Discussions that Guide CNHA’s Work
- Philanthropy Forums to Introduce Foundations and other Sources of Grant Capital
- Training Sessions for Grant Writing & Capacity Building
- Convention Marketplace & Exhibit Space to Lift Up Commerce & Information
- CNHA Member Events – Including Luncheons, Evening Fun, and Private Meeting Spaces
The Annual Native Hawaiian Convention is a powerful space for community, for leaders, for partners and allies! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, your suggestions and recommendations are welcome!