Aloha, and thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement. Applying to become a member is easy:
- Download the application form. Print or download to your computer
- Fill out the application. If you need help, call us.
- Mail the application back to us with your dues. Mail to:2149 Lauwiliwili St., Suite 200,
Kapolei, HI 96707
CNHA is member-based nonprofit with a statewide and national network of community based organizations. We provide a strong voice on public policy, operate a community loan fund, deliver capacity building services and leadership development and promote community based economic development. CNHA focuses on connecting our network to affect positive change in the Hawaiian community and across the state. Our members represent many sectors in community, including, but not limited to, education, small business, homestead associations, civic clubs, health, housing, art, youth programming, and social services.
What Are the Benefits of Membership at CNHA?
- Two FREE scholarships to attend the Annual Native Hawaiian Convention.
- Access to Hawaiian Way Fund donor services.
- Opportunity to share your work, special events, stories and press releases through CNHA’s weekly distribution of Native News Clips and other media outlets.
- Notifications and participation in federal, state or local policy projects important to your organization.
- Discounted fees to any CNHA training or capacity building events.
- Website presence through the CNHA Members Page.
- Contribution to a collective Native Hawaiian voice focused on empowering our community.
- Access to loan capital through CNHA’s loan fund.