- CNHA Offering Free Workforce Development Certification Courses on Maui
- New resource center aims to be a safe haven for those affected by Maui fires
- CNHA purchases $7.2 million apartment complex in Kāneʻohe
- U.S. SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT MARCIA FUDGE, U.S. SENATOR MAZIE HIRONO, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE JILL TOKUDA, AND LEADERS VISIT DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS TO ADDRESS NATIVE HAWAIIAN HOUSING CHALLENGES
- Rep. Jill Tokuda Introduces the Grow Your Own Food Act to Increase Quality & Quantity of Locally Grown Food
No comments to show.